Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last day of Septemver

I can't believe that today is the last day of September. This whole year is going by so fast. I can't believe that tomorrow is going to be the first day of October and that means my birthday is only a month away yeah!!! Maybe we will FINALLY get some cooler weather.

Today was not a very good day at work. I had to deal with a nasty customer and it seemed that I couldn't find anything right away but it was definitely PMS. When that time of month comes for me it's very hard to concentrate and keep focused because I get very tired and cranky and I didn't get a lunch but thankfully my boss let me take an extra long break. :-(

This whole week I don't get a lunch but on Sat my boss is going to let me take two 15 minutes breaks. We are not very busy either because of the way the economy is right now and I haven't seen any snow birds here yet which is not good for our business. I hope business picks up soon because I don't like it being this slow and dead.

Well, that's it for tonight I hope tomorrow is a better day :-)

One more thing I forgot to mention I have been with Safeway for eleven years. My anniversary was in Sept but that was when I was over at word press. I can't believe that it has been eleven years I honestly didn't think I would be with Safeway for that long but I am. The benefits are good so that is what counts nowadays.

Okay that's it good night almost time for Dancing with the Stars.

No comments: