Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom



I am dedicating this post to my Mom because today is her 55th birthday.  I have decided to write a Birthday greeting to her on here and she better read this :)

Dear Mom,

Happy 55th birthday to a wonderful mom who is also my best friend.  Thank you for putting up with me and being there when I need you.  I love doing stuff with you like going to the movies, shopping, going for walks, and countless other things you do with me.  I hope you have an awesome day and I hope you're around for a long time.  I hope that you never change because I love the immature you.  There are so many more things that I want to say but I can't find the right words.  I hope you have a great birthday and remember I love you all the time more than words can say.  I feel very fortunate to have a mom who I can be close to and talk about everything with and I would not want to have another Mom because you're the best!!!!!!

Love,
Your Daughter,
Traci
 

No comments: