Friday, January 30, 2009

5 random things about me

I was tagged a while back from one of my friends on here and on Face book to write down 5 random things about yourself and I haven't done it mainly because it took me a long time to think of 5 things that are interesting but I am going to go ahead and do it now.
  1. I love music.  This is also in my last post but it's random.
  2. I have a lot of feet problems.  I am not diabetic or anything but I have plantar fasciatis or heel spurs and I have to wear insoles and sometimes I have to put my foot in this boot contraption that stretches the calf muscle.
  3. Speaking of feet, I have medium sized feet.  I wear a size 7 in shoes that's pretty normal I think.
  4. My weakness is anything chocolate.
  5. I love my Mac laptop.  I never thought I would be a Mac user but I am and I love Mac's a lot better than PC's.

Now I am supposed to tag people so I am going to tag
Gina

Have fun with this one too.

No comments: