Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 layers of Traci


8 Things I am Looking Forward to:

I can only think of three things for this one. If I think of more I will put it on here.
1. My Vacation
2.
3. Onyx my dog is getting her staples taking out on Monday.
4. Going to a baseball game on the 12th of May
5.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Took a shower

3.
ate breakfast
4. Went to lunch with my Mom
5. Went to the movie with my Mom
6. Read New Moon
7. Went to dinner
8. read some more.




8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
I could only come up with three things.

1. Be retired ( this is because my Dad is now retired and I would love to be but I am way to young.)
2. Have a inside job ( I work as a Courtesy clerk and it means going outside to do Carts but I did get promoted to GM so I am only a Courtesy clerk some of the time.)
3. Go to bed as late as I want to. and not feel it in the morning.
4.

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Supernatural
2. Dollhouse
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. House Hunters
5. Cops
6. Wings (on DVD but it still counts)
7. Two and a Half men
8. Oprah ( when I am home.)



I know some of these are not eight but that's all I could think of. Like Liz I am not going to tag anyone if you want to do it go ahead and let me know what you come up with.



No comments: