Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Moon review

Warning : This review has spoilers so if you don't want to know what happens DO NOT READ THIS POST.

I loved this book. The first couple of chapters up to chapter 10 was very depressing and I felt so bad for Bella but when Alice came back to tell her about Edward it got a lot better. I liked Jacob in the beginning because he was the one who was there for her and he was the one who helped her build the motorcycle and when she jumped off the cliff he was the one who found her but at the end I didn't like him because he gave the motorcycle back knowing full well that Charlie will find it and ground her even more. The most surprising part of this book was when Edward asked Bella to marry him and I am thinking to myself do it Bella. I don't blame her for wanting to become a vampire if it means being with Edward her whole life and I can't wait to start reading the third one now. There is so many questions that needs to be answered and I really hope that Mrs. Meyer will answer all of them. I highly recommend this series to everyone who loves romance. I can't believe that it took me only a month for me to read this book, it is that good.

No comments: