Friday, November 14, 2008

still here

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything but I have been working a lot and I have been getting used to my new laptop which I still love.  This week has been very busy for me for many reasons.  I had to work 30 some hours this week and I was going to write in here yesterday but I was not in a good mood so I decided to wait until tonight. 
 
We went to the good guys car show today and it was a lot of fun.  I will put some pictures on my other blog as soon as I can edit them and pick out the best ones.  

It might not be for awhile but I will get them up soon I promise.  Tomorrow it's back to work for and I will probably be working another five days which is fine because I need the hours.

I am slowly getting used to my laptop.  It's a lot of fun and I absolutely love it.

I had to change radio stations because the two stations that I usually listen to are playing Christmas music already.  I can't believe they are already playing Christmas music I mean we haven't had thanksgiving yet.  I am not going to listen to it until December 15Th.  I have to listen to it at work after  Thanksgiving and I usually get tired of hearing it so I try not to listen to Christmas music when I am at home.  I honestly don't mind it but not now it's to soon.


I promise to not let so much time go by before I post again.



No comments: