Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The holidays are coming

The holidays are coming and it is at this time of the year that I don't like mainly because I work in the grocery store and it gets busy and the people get all stressed out and mean that I just don't like the holidays anymore.  I can tell you one thing though I am NOT working on Christmas Day like I have done the last couple of years and this Christmas is going to be VERY slim for obvious reasons.  I am also not going to work on Thanksgiving.  

I also don't like the fact that two of my favorite radio stations are already playing Christmas music and it is just way to soon.  I know I mentioned this already in another post but it just irks me that they are playing Christmas music already.  Chris mas  music will start playing in the store the day after Thanksgiving and by the time Christmas comes I am just tired of hearing it so that's  why I listen to my Cd's and music on my TV.

Christmas is still my favorite holiday but it's all the hustle and bustle that I don't like. I already have a list of what I am going to get my parents but I can't go into it here because they read it.  

So with that all said Happy thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Kwanzaa and if I left anyone out I'm sorry.

No comments: