Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fun Vacation

I had a fun week off this week and I have to say I'm not looking forward to going to work tomorrow.  Here is an overview of what I did.

On Saturday after work my Dad and I went to deer valley airport to see a B-17 bomber.  I will put some pictures on here or on my other blog as soon as I can.

On Sunday I watched a movie while my parents went to the desert botanical garden which was fine with me because I wasn't feeling to good and I have already been to the garden before.

On Monday I watched another movie that a friend of mine let me borrow and I cleaned my bathroom and dusted my room so nothing really exciting that day.

On Tuesday I went to the Dr.. and then my mom and I went and got Subway for lunch.   My dad had to go to a luncheon so that was nice because it was just my mom and I.

On Wednesday we went to Kierland Commons and just walked around and had lunch at the Cheesecake factory.

On Thursday we just stayed home and I did whatever I wanted.

On Friday we all went to tortilla flat which was nice and I have some pictures that I have to download and when I do I will put the pics on her or on my other blog.

Today I think we are going to go downtown and maybe go into a museum.  I don't know what else we are going to do but it will be fun.  

Then tomorrow it's back to work YUCK!!!!!

No comments: