Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas






I just want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I might not be able to write in here until Christmas Day so I decided to go ahead and wish everyone a Merry Christmas now.  

I am still waiting to get my paycheck from the week when I was on vacation hopefully I'll get it by Tuesday but my boss said that if not by Tuesday then definitely by Friday.  It stinks because I need the money and I don't have my paycheck so I am praying to God that I will get it by Tuesday.   I have off on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I have no idea what we are going to do all I know is that I have to get my paycheck and schedule on Friday or Saturday.  I have to work all day Christmas eve but I am NOT SCHEDULED TO WORK ON CHRISTMAS THANK GOD!!!!!

I hope this next year is going to be better for the job market but I have a feeling we won't get out of this recession for a few years so I say go ahead and spend and help the economy get back to where it was.

With all of that being said again I wish everyone who reads my blog a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.


No comments: