Monday, December 8, 2008

Movie Reviews

Yesterday I watched a movie that a friend of mine let me borrow.  It was Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, witch and the wardrobe.  It was a really good movie.  It was about these four children who go to live in the country with this old professor because of the war raids in WWII.  And while there they discover this old wardrobe one day when they are playing hide and seek.  At first Lucy the youngest goes through and then it's Edmund and finally Peter and Susan follow them and they end up in this other world called Narnina.  There they meet all these creatures and people who are afraid of the white witch and the four children along with King Aslan eventually defeat the white witch.  I absolutely loved this movie and I remember it from reading this book.  

Then today I watched another movie that my friend has it was  Prince Caspian the sequel to the lion witch and the wardrobe and it was good but I didn't like it as much as I liked the first one.  There was a lot of fighting between good and evil but it was still good.  The four children return to Narnia only to find it in ruins and the narnians are considered to be extinct but they end up fighting for Narnia and winning in the process. 


Bottom line I loved the first one and I liked the second one.  I am definitely going to see the third one and I'm thinking of buying the first two.

No comments: