Friday, March 13, 2009

Circle of Friends

Since joining Facebook I have made contact with a lot of people both old and new and I realized that my circle of friends is getting bigger and bigger.  I think it is a lot of fun to reconnect with old friends and I enjoy the new friendships that I have started.  I know now that I have a big network of friends that I can count on and I am really thankful for that.  It's not only on facebook  but it is also on myspace and flickr and deviantart.  For those of you who are interested in seeing my myspace page and my devianart page here are the addresses:

www.myspace.com/sunshine85022

www.bettyboop2.deviantart.com

I am going to throw in the flickr address also.
www.flickr.com/photos/tracimarquette

You can also find me on twitter too and if  you want to see my photo blog head on over to apictureisworthamillionwords.blogspot.com.  

I look forward to making my circle of friends even bigger.

No comments: