Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Surgery update

Well I had the procedure done yesterday but the dr. made a hole in my ureters and so I didn't have the ablation done I am sorta bummed but it wasn't her fault or my fault. She told my parents that my uterus was to small and becuse of that hole she didn't want to run the risk of damagain another organ. I talked to her this morning and I also talked to the Recovery room nurse this morning too. My Dr did do a D&C on me and she also did a laprosocopy and a hysteroscopy which is a camera that she had to look inside of me. I go back to see her next Thurs and maybe she'll have another suggestion maybe YAZ. I don't think I am going to have this done again because I was really out of it last night and I don't like feeling all loopy. I am just going to take it easy today and read because I have to go back to work on Saturday and I want to feel a lot better than I do now. I just have a lot of soreness in my abdomen from the laproscopy.

1 comment:

Gina Marie said...

I didn't realize that you had this done. I hope that you are felling better now. (((HUGS)))

Gina