Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good Day

Today was a good day. I went to get my blood drawn just to make sure that everything is okay which I am sure it is. And then I did my chores and watched two episodes of Supernatural then had dinner. At eight I watched a new episode of supernatural and played on the computer some. I did watch the vice president debate and I also took a much needed nap this afternoon. I get really tired at my time of the month and I am dealing with a headache now.

Tomorrow morning my TV that I am going to get for my birthday is going to come. I will have to practice some self control and not beg my parents to let me have the TV sooner because that is all I am getting for my birthday which is November 1 st. So it will be a long wait but I can wait until my birthday I am going to have to.

Well, that's it for now. Goodnight

No comments: