Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Really Good Movie

Today I saw a really good movie with my mom. It was definitely a tear jerker and a chick flick and it had Queen Latifah, Alicia Keys, Dakota Fanning, and other actors that I can't remember their names. What is the name of this movie you ask? The secret Life of Bees and it is such a good movie about these laddies that keep bees and making honey is what they do. It was originally a book which I haven't read yet but I definitely will now. I don't want to give too much away so I will stop saying anything more about it but please go see it and take your daughters and don't forget the tissues!!!!!

And we are going out to mimmi's Cafe for dinner tonight and when my Dad calls tonight I will be able to talk to him so I am looking forward to that.

No comments: