Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad


This is a post for me to say Happy Birhday to my Dad who turned 60 years old today. I don't know if he will read this or not but I wanted to write something on here to commentrate this milestone birthday.
Dad,
I am so glad that you were born on this day because I have enjoyed being your daughter and I am glad that you're my Dad. I know I can be a handful at times and a bit impatient but you are so patient and kind. I have learned alot about photography from you. I enjoy the day trips that we go to together and I am looking forward to going to the Good Guys car show on the 14th of November. There are so may other things I want to say but it's hard for me to find the right words. You are a really great dad and I know I don't tell you as often as I should but I love you very much and I hope you have a great birthday.
Love,
Your daughter,
Traci
P.S. When can I get my own laptop? :-)

No comments: