Friday, October 17, 2008

six random things about me

I found this on another blog and I thougt that it was a good idea to do one myself:

1. You know how some people have addictions to smoking or gambling or drinking or whatever else? Well, I have an addiction to Supernatural. I mean I totally love this show and it is the most underrated TV show. I know you thought I was going to say spending or something else, huh? But, no my addiction is definitely to Supernatural. So if you haven't checked it out yet make sure to check it out. It comes on every Thursday on the CW which is channel 6 here in Phoenix and it comes on at 8PM.

2. I do spend a lot of money on books movies and Cd's. My parents tell me I could open a music store with all of the Cd's I have.

3. I love searching for different things on the Internet.

4. Next to Christmas my favorite holiday is Halloween. Why Halloween? because the next day is my birthday. I was actually supposed to be born on Halloween but I waited until Nov 1st.

5. I love going out and taking pictures of anything I can find.

6. I like trying to find bargains on books or movies or Cd's.

Well, there you have six random things about me.

No comments: