Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Simple Woman Daybook




For Today


Outside my window...It is dark.


I am thinking...who is going to get voted off of Dancing with the Stars tonight.


I am thankful for.....having two wonderful parents who lets me live with them as long as I pay for rent which I don't mind doing at all.


From the Kitchen..nothing now since dinner is over with.


I am wearing....my pajamas


I am reading...Seeds of Yesterday by V.C. Andrews.


I am hoping.....that the weather will finallly start to cool off and in the daytime we will be able to have the air off soon. We already have the air off at nights which is wonderful but I want to have it cool so we don't have to have the air on. I mean come on it's almost November 1st cool off already.


I am hearing...The andy Griffith Show.


A few plans for the rest of the week......I have to go to work tomorrow and on Thursday I have to go to the dentist in the afternoon and Friday we have to take the dogs to the groomers and later in the afternoon I have to get my schedule and paycheck and Saturday is my 32nd Birthday!!!!


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you....


1 comment:

Gina Marie said...

Hppay early birthday Traci! Want to meet for lunch soon?

I am looking forward to meeting up again after all this time!

Gina