Saturday, October 18, 2008

Movie Reveiw

I saw An American Carol today with my parents (I paid for the movie) and it was actually funny in spots. It is very political but I understood it a lot more than I thought I would. It basically made fun of Michael Moore and in the movie he was visited by ghosts of the past. Kelsey Grammer was in it and he was Patton, Jon Voight was George Washington and they even had Trace Adkins as the angel of death. The premise is this Micheal Moore look a like wants to abolish the Fourth of July and in so doing he meets these people like Trace Adkins, Kelsey Grammer and John Voight. It really poked fun at michael Moore and I for one am glad that he got made fun of. There was alot of famous people in it also like Kevin Sorbo, Bill O'Riley, Gail O'Grady, Leslie Nielson and others I can't think of right now. I would reccomend this one because it is funny but it also teaches a lesson that we all need to be proud of this country and we need to protect it from extremists and people that don't like America. So go see it and be proud of where you live because I know I am.

No comments: