Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Random information about me

I found this questionaire on another one of my blogs that I like and I thought it was such a good idea that I decided to do this myself. This is whree wherere I found this random information and I thought it was a good idea . http://www.inventingmylife.blogspot.com/.







1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:45



!2. Diamonds or pearls? pearls



3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Burn after reading



.4. What is your favourite TV show? Supernatural


5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal, bannana, and english muffin



6. What is your middle name? Ann



7. What food do you dislike? peas. I know it's a vegetable but oh well



8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Boy meets girl



9. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive my mom drives me where I want to go.



10. Favourite sandwich? Ham and cheese on wheat bread.


11. What characteristic do you despise? negativity



12. Favourite item of clothing? Jeans or shorts



13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England



14. Favourite brand of clothing? I don't really buy anything that's name brand just what fits.



15. Where would you retire to? somewhere up North. Maybe Prescott



16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I have had a lot of memorable birthdays it's hard to narrow it down to just one.



17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball



.18. When is your birthday?. November 1st



19. Are you a morning person or a night person? night



20. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2 or 8 it depends on the shoe.



.21. Pets? Three adorable shitzus



22. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? Not really



23. What did you want to be when you were little? an actress



24. How are you today? I'm good now that the day is almost over with



25. What is your favourite candy(lollie/chocolate)? Hershey bar


!26. What is your favourite flower? Roses



27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? My birthday



28. What is your full name? I don't feel comfortable to disclose that info.



29. What are you listening to right now? Dancing with the stars



30. What was the last thing you ate? Homemade pizza.



.31. Do you wish on stars? No, not really



32. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Purple



33. How is the weather right now? Absolutley beautiful nice and cool. Fall is definitley on the way.



34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My grandmother



35. Favourite soft drink? Idon't drink sodas anymore



36. Favourite restaurant? Snake and shake in MO. Here in Phoenix Red Robin



37. Real hair colour? Brown



38. What was your favourite toy as a child? Barbie dolls



39. Summer or winter? winter



40. Hugs or kisses? kissess



41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Choclate



42. Coffee or tea? Tea



43. When was the last time you cried? A couple of nights ago it was a bad night.



44. What is under your bed? lots of junk a couple of purses, bags, other odds and ends.



45. What did you do last night? Watched TV and fell asleep.



46. What are you afraid of? The unknown



47. Salty or sweet? Sweet



48. How many keys on your key ring? My house key and Car key. I share a car with my Mom.



49. How many years at your current job? Eleven years at Safeway as a courtesy clerk.



50. Favourite day of the week? Thursday



51. How many places have you lived in? I was born in VA lived in MO and then lived in PA for 10 years and now here in Phoenix. Tha'ts four places I lived in.



52. Do you make friends easily? Not really.

1 comment:

InventingLiz said...

Hi Traci - glad you liked the list of questions and thanks for following my blog!